Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Kindermusik Level 1/ Village Class (for 1 Year to 2.5 Years old)
Register here to express your interest in our Kindermusik Level 1/ Village Class for 1 Year to 2.5 Years old.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the event
This music class for younger toddlers provides a warm and welcoming introduction to music, immersing your toddler in rhythm, song, rhymes, instrument play, movement and steady beat activities to nurture their growth and development.
With your presence there to nurture and engage your child, we aim to give your little one the perfect head start, musically and developmentally. In class, we’ll also share tips and ideas for using music throughout the week.
Your Online Resources, included with every unit, help you to bring the learning fun home with music, listening excerpts and stories to complement the classroom experience as well as a weekly email with tips and information to support you as your child’s first and most important teacher.
What you’ll experience in these Kindermusik Classes:
- Instrument play– Age-appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develop a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourage spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance– A classroom full of child and adult pairs dancing together helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to walk, jump and run and helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Exploration Time – Your child’s natural curiosity will be stimulated in our young toddler music classes, in an inviting environment of discovering specially designed instruments, textures, sounds, movements, interesting objects, and child-safe props.
- Musical concepts– Even the littlest musicians and their parents benefit from early exposure to basic musical fundamentals such as loud and quiet, musical form, tempo, timbre, steady beat, and more!
- Together time – A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of “quality time,” offering you a place to create special memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s natural love of music.
- Expert advice – Your Kindermusik educator explains “what-to-watch-for” every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development.
- Tools and inspiration for home – With your Online Resources, the learning continues all week long with your child’s best teacher—you!
Cost: $22 per session, to be paid in a term of 10 Lessons of $220. Cost includes access to Kindermusik Digital Online Materials. Can be pro-rated if you join in the middle of the term.
Starting Monday 17 July, 2023
Time: 10.15am to 11am
Venue: Malak Community Centre Small Room