Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Kindermusik Level 3/ Imagine That Class (for 3 to 5 Years Old)
Register here to express your interest in our Kindermusik Level 3/ Imagine That Class for 3 to 5 years old.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the event
Their blanket becomes a superhero’s cape. A cardboard box doubles as their castle. Pots and pans become a drum set. And they talk, sing and move all the time! Sound like someone you know? Every day brings a new discovery as your preschooler slowly opens the doors of individuality and independence.
Using the power of music, Kindermusik’s Imagine That! taps into your child's creative spirit and boundless energy and focuses on developing their learning strengths and self-confidence so they will be ready for school, prepared for future music lessons…or of course able to leap tall buildings!
What you’ll experience in class:
- Pretend Play. Pretend play activities are integrated with music, vocal development, storytelling, listening, movement and literacy aspects of each class. When based upon a child’s real life experiences, pretend play helps develop language, sensory, motor and cognitive skills.
- Musical Variety and Singing. Activities include a mixture of musical genres and styles and provide a setting for your child to explore his many voices and to use a “singing voice.” Singing helps with memory and recall, physical development, creativity and socialisation.
- Storytelling and Literacy. Each class is built on the development of a story, so you’ll hear preschoolers search for the word to say what they mean and try to keep up with their busy minds, emerging wants, needs, likes, and dislikes.
- Parent Involvement. Preschoolers are learning to be self-sufficient in a group setting of peers, while many times still needing the emotional security provided by a parent. He’ll experience both in Imagine That! Caregivers participate in the last 10-15 minutes of class. Plus the At Home Materials ensures the learning continues at home with your child’s best teacher—you!
- A Community! Join our Kindermusik Families NT Facebook Page to connect, share ideas with other Kindermusik Families in Northern Territory.
Cost: $22 per session, to be paid in a term of 10 Lessons of $220. Cost includes access to Kindermusik Digital Online Materials. Can be pro-rated if you join in the middle of the term.
Starting Saturday 22 July, 2023
Time: 9.15am to 10am
Venue: Zuccoli Studio